Pages

Thursday, April 15, 2010

Mr. T, K, blowjob man and etc....

Never mind.

Check.

Check off snake sellers ... lil red truck ... orleans .... lil ugly truck and nasty fleabitten man.

And qtip you BACK IN HIDIN....

back on da chain gang ....

you selfish little bastard you will get what you deserve.....

Mr. Tome the massa

Dear Mr. Tome' AY

suh you'ns should tell the slave labor over theyah ... yknow the perez-claudios that I'm not a chain of command type motherfucker as you might have noticed.

I will make ONE FUCKING PHONE CALL and then the fucking shit will hit the fan so fast your head will unscrew.

So be VERY VERY sure you are fucking with the right one.

I'm really tired of watching your professional pigs. Have them stay inside when I'm around.

Mr. Keller, I might say the same for your whores.

Who is Ronda?????


I be findin out but you could tell me first ... he mama sho din't know how ta spell none.....

Isn't that your brother I have on video, pedro???? Mr. PonyTail??? You know... all up under there......

UNO TELEFONO NINO.

Tampa Police and Tail Gators

Tampa Police: KILLING THEIR OWN (mike roberts, TPD RIP) and standing by or helping while tampa residents are murdered in their home so that they can TRAFFICK UNIMPEDED. On lessons learned from Charlie Wells, Manatee via Robert ONeill Assistant United States Attorney and FOUR GREEN FIELDS owner/partner .... BUT they've spent (UNKNOWN SUMS)on this nifty device that YOU paid for .... while your fellow citizens are lying dead ...
THANKS PAM


Here's some more comments ... these cops that ride the boards at SPT are classic nazis. GO GET LAID


Clearwateryeyes wrote:
Lhandley. You are probably the one who is in the left lane,obstructing the flow of traffic. The big signs in the median instruct slow traffic to keep RIGHT. Thus allowing officers to ticket YOU. So... That being said...Please move over and let the rest of us be on our way.
Apr 15, 2010 8:01 AM
11 3 Report Abuse

DR wrote:
Lhandley, you just admitted you don't understand the law since the left lane is used for passing other vehicles. The left lane is not for your leisure, get the heck out of it. If you're in the left lane and people are using the right lane to pass you, YOU are in the worng. The irritating thing on 75, besides the dummies who drive in the left lane for no reason, is that when you try to keep a safe distance behind the vehicle in front of you, some jerk slides in.
Apr 15, 2010 8:07 AM
13 1 Report Abuse

reddogbluedog wrote:
actually , the old law and drivers ed mantra was 1/2 second per 10 mph. So, if you are travelling 50 mph, you should be 2 1/2 seconds behind,4 seconds at 80 mph,etc. Frankly, I don't see them proactive with this. I just see them adding extra charges onto your ticket if involved in an accident.
Apr 15, 2010 8:12 AM
3 2 Report Abuse

windowsugar wrote:
I see all the cops were notified to hop on first. a. read the statutes relating to laser/radar. They're NOT accurate. Police can AND DO fake the tests. READ ! b. I'm so happy that they've spent likely MILLIONS on this while tampa residents are being MURDERED IN THEIR HOMES AT A SICKENING PACE WHILE PAM AND WHAT'S HER NAME TOUT THE PLUMMMETING CRIME.
Apr 15, 2010 8:15 AM
2 10 Report Abuse

windowsugar wrote:
lhandley that will never happen. When you have these idiots on your ●●● forcing dangerous lane changes even though you are going the legal speed limit when they finally manage to force you over they're often firemen or other idiots. I watched one get pulled over after doing that to me on 75 and of course, there was no ticket issued unless that's the fastest writing cop EVER. They try to force you into other lanes of traffic at times in heavy traffic when NO ONE should be changing lanes. THEY are the idiots. Drive your safe way. If they want to die they've got plenty of time.
Apr 15, 2010 8:17 AM
1 14 Report Abuse

elainec wrote:
If only they would ticket the drivers going 20 mph below the speed limit in the passing land of US 19 obstructing the flow of traffic...or people who panic at rainfall and drive with hazard lights on causing everyone else to switch lanes to avoid them. How about the segment of population with slow reaction times who watch your car approaching at 55 mph for 1/4 mile and wait until you are RIGHT there before pulling out of a parking lot in front of you and slamming on their brakes to check their mirrors?
Apr 15, 2010 8:18 AM
9 3 Report Abuse

windowsugar wrote:
They don't care about enforcing the laws, silly. They care about back dooring the homeland security and YOUR money out to their backddor company buddies. AND sitting in training for WEEKS or MONTHS being paid. End of story.
Apr 15, 2010 8:19 AM
3 10 Report Abuse

cbtgator wrote:
While I'm all for reducing tailgating (except during football games), this just seems like another gimmick to make more money. Ask yourself and then answer, is it realistic to use this device during rush hour traffic? If that's the case then I'll run down to the DMV and turn in my license now. Anyone who drives in Tampabay knows that it is a nightmare. But given the reality of driving the gauntlet every day, we may as well issue a new Sunpass for tailgating or set up a toll both. Better yet, why don't we just set up a system that allows us to pay for the number of cars that we are going to be less than 2 seconds behind now. This is one of those ideas that going to make us all criminals again - like the 55 MPH speed limit. How about this, increase the use of better mass transit and take away all the cars. PROBLEM SOLVED.
Apr 15, 2010 8:20 AM
6 1 Report Abuse

windowsugar wrote:
And to sum it up this is a very stupid thing. When traffic is slowing you will be closer to each other .. many times you will be closer. THE ONLY TIME this would be of use is on an open highway or the open interstate. What a waate of money to scoop up some revenue and make things in general, MORE dangerous.
Apr 15, 2010 8:21 AM
3 9 Report Abuse

leftyiii wrote:
Whatever happened to the law for slower traffic KEEP RIGHT, driving anywhere around here in a 55 mph you have people in the left lane doing 40mph, now what can be done about that, HELLO COPS, now there's a way to make money for your county/city/state!and less agressive drivers!
Apr 15, 2010 8:21 AM
11 0 Report Abuse

H MAN wrote:
Slow left lane drivers are the most retarded people on the planet. I have seen many near misses while dozens of cars are forced to go around the slow left lane moron who is just cruising along chatting on their cell phone. MOVE OVER. It is the law.
Apr 15, 2010 8:41 AM
12 2 Report Abuse

Ripley's wrote:
When they start targeting those folks who dont understand 'SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT' there won't be tailgating on interstates. The idiots who tailgate me on a 2 lane road and I am doing 5 mph over the posted speed are the ones that need ticketing.
Apr 15, 2010 8:45 AM
12 1 Report Abuse

marygarfield wrote:
well i am not surprise the cops found another way to get dollars for the cause. now no one like a tailgater worst than me but, really you have to move out of state like so many have to get away from these crazy ways of getting the dollar from a turnip.
Apr 15, 2010 8:45 AM
3 3 Report Abuse

B0B wrote:
I say throw all this techno-garbage in the trash and use all these funds to replace all traffic detail cop cars with various un-marked vehicles of different makes & models. I saw a St. Pete cop in a gray plain jane 1999 Ford Taurus pull over a guy for cutting him off on Gandy...and I cheered. I've also seen a Dodge Dakota they have that has a hard-tonneau bed cover that raised up a few inches to reveal the flashing lights...fantastic idea!! Bottom line, Un-marked patrol cars are THE most effective tool against aggressive driving, period. And please LEO's, PLEASE enforce the left-lane laws on the interstates!!!!!!!!!
Apr 15, 2010 8:56 AM
6 0 Report Abuse

fayejay wrote:
I'm sick of the cops bullying people, I wish these Ba$turds would stop finding ways to gouge money from us, as far as I'm concerned they can all go to he!!.This is a complete load of crap, take your dumba$$ technology and ram it!
Apr 15, 2010 8:57 AM
4 8 Report Abuse

metalchristian wrote:
dr lhandley never said they drive in the left lane
Apr 15, 2010 9:00 AM
1 3 Report Abuse

cholouno wrote:
The police love their new toys and the new way to extract money.
Apr 15, 2010 9:22 AM
3 5 Report Abuse

Ray5719 wrote:
I believe that IMPEDING traffic is just as VALID a citation! So, there's ANOTHER thing that the police could do to help traffic. They most likely would have to be mobile to catch it, but not always. It would certainly help traffic. It's just too bad that the police have to TEACH everyone HOW TO DRIVE!!
Apr 15, 2010 9:24 AM
4 0 Report Abuse

Judy Ann Hansell wrote:
Nope, I agree with Chopper 2, he's right, I get sick of someone on my butt, then turn around, and I have to run an amber light, just to avoid getting hit from behind. More power to ya Police Dept!!!!!
Apr 15, 2010 9:33 AM
5 2 Report Abuse

leftyiii wrote:
Are there any LEO's out there listening to these comments, or do you need permission to target left lane slo-pokes and text/talkers?
Apr 15, 2010 9:36 AM
6 1 Report Abuse

TruthHurts00 wrote:
BOB - unmarked police vehicles are CHEATING. thats not the way the game goes, if i see him and slow down before his laser gets me I win, otherwise, ticket. all these cops in super duty pickup trucks and blue dodge chargers ●●●● me off
Apr 15, 2010 9:40 AM
0 6 Report Abuse

DR wrote:
metalchristian, read it again. I never see people ride up on a car in the right lane to make them move to the left to pass them. You must not drive at all. I don't see how they can enforce this. They would have to have video of it to prove in court of law. This definitely can't be enforced in heavy traffic, unless they wnt to pull over hundreds of cars at a time.
Apr 15, 2010 9:42 AM
4 1 Report Abuse

sevo wrote:
marygarfield - hate to spoil your day, but Florida isn't the first to enforce these laws with the new tools. You people seem to think that Florida is the only state. Hey, try obeying the laws and you won't have to move. And I'll donate $10 for your gas to get out of town.
Apr 15, 2010 9:48 AM
1 0 Report Abuse

wormzer wrote:
Anyone on these posts who support more law enforcement and government work for government. Apparently everyone seems to know this already. Hey pigs. (you know who you are). oink oink, how about a ham sandwich!
Apr 15, 2010 9:50 AM
1 9 Report Abuse

sevo wrote:
wormzer - If you never left your run down trailer you wouldn't have to worry. Loser. Move to mexico, they enforce nothing.
Apr 15, 2010 9:52 AM
5 1 Report Abuse

leftyiii wrote:
I spotted a bumper sticker that said,Left Lane For Idiots/Passing
Apr 15, 2010 9:53 AM
3 2 Report Abuse

voxyqt wrote:
wormzer where have you BEEN. Please post your link again. I lost the darn thing. We should talk ! Have you read kevin mcginley? They faked everything with him too and covered up his murder for their family.
Apr 15, 2010 9:55 AM
2 3 Report Abuse

voxyqt wrote:
sevo, wormzer is rich. You must be from the rundown trailer. wormzer will OWN YOU some day soon along with most of the LEO and firepigs from FL. (and DC) who cover up murders.
Apr 15, 2010 9:57 AM
0 5 Report Abuse

Phoenix wrote:
About time! I'm sorry, but when I'm driving 70 and you are so close that I can't see your headlights, that's too close!
Apr 15, 2010 10:04 AM
2 1 Report Abuse

sevo wrote:
voxzqt - Rich or poor, an ignorant post is an ignorant post. I have not heard of brain transplants if you are rich enough, and you two would be candidates. By the way, are you his boyfriend?
Apr 15, 2010 10:07 AM
2 1 Report Abuse

ChrisNewTampa wrote:
Great, another way for the City to take more money away from us. The Police Department has been turned into a revenue stream for the city/county. Instead of their main focus being on "Protect and Serve" it's now "Fine and Collect".
Apr 15, 2010 10:07 AM
1 4 Report Abuse

Stard3 wrote:
wormzer,fayejay: Funny how you hate cops. I am sure that if you or your family are severely victimized by some thugs, you would never call 911 because they are just "pigs", and these "Ba$turds" can "all go to he!!, right? Idiots.
Oh yeah, and windowsugar just shut up. You're posts are not even worth responding to. You have some serious issues. Seek help.
Apr 15, 2010 10:09 AM
5 0 Report Abuse

Captain America wrote:
Yes folks, if you are in the left lane doing the speed limit and some butthole comes up doing doing 10-20 mph over the limit, let them pass on the right, they are breaking the law anyways. You are not in the wrong if you are doing the max limit. If you are going slower, you should move over (i.e., rubber neck and Sunday Drive in the right lane). The arses are the ones speeding and driving aggressively. The law does not provide for anyone to speed to pass and get on your bumper as a result. Those people are idiots.
Apr 15, 2010 10:17 AM
0 8 Report Abuse

Captain America wrote:
Astutefl and reddogbluedod are right---2 seconds at 80 mph is a lot more dangerous than 2 seconds at 40 mph due to increased stopping distances with increased speed. But by any account, 2 seconds is just too close.
Apr 15, 2010 10:21 AM
0 0 Report Abuse

glasat wrote:
The only reason I might support using these laser devices is that, should they ever be introduced here in St. Pete, they might reduce the odds of my car being rammed at a light, as I make that microsecond decision to not chance the yellow (re: red light cameras coming to St. Pete). Of course, the drivers who tend to tailgate me like aren't reading this article.
@elainec...I didn't know there's a "passing lane" on Rte. 19. When did it become a federal highway?@DR.....as has been noted, Lhandley never said he/she was using the left-most lane on I-75. You took your cue from clearwateryeyes. @windowsugar...I agree with Stard3. You need help. Please stop your flaming.
Apr 15, 2010 10:33 AM
2 2 Report Abuse

sevo wrote:
glasat - I agree wholeheartedly concerning windowsugar, thought she may be beyond help/
I also believe that it's US 19, which would make it a federal highway. There's Interstates, US Highways, state and county roads, oh, and don't forget the dirt roads.
Apr 15, 2010 10:40 AM
3 0 Report Abuse

SportsHeckle.com wrote:
Nice waste of 50k....We in a budget crunch for education but Tampa's "not so finest" can spend 50k on 12 guns to fetect tailgating....WOW
Apr 15, 2010 10:40 AM
1 3 Report Abuse

Da_Joker wrote:
THIS IS TOTALLY RIDICULOUS... Its shocking that so many people FREELY give up their rights. This IS nothing but another way to siphon from cash strapped citizens. Driving to close my ●●●●... What happened to committing a violation/crime BEFORE being punished.
All of this new "technology" inches our society toward Orwell's 1984... Then again who reads anymore?
Apr 15, 2010 10:45 AM
1 3 Report Abuse

mynewsviews wrote:
I don't need an officer with a laser to help with tailgaters. Follow me to close; I'll slam on the brakes! How's the bumper taste?
Apr 15, 2010 10:47 AM
2 3 Report Abuse

sevo wrote:
Da_Joker - Since when do you have a right to tailgate and run red lights? Driving a car is not a right but a priviledge. Get real, would you rather have no traffic laws and enforcement?
Apr 15, 2010 10:47 AM
0 0 Report Abuse

C'est moi wrote:
If you didn't tailgate you wouldn't have to worry about it and it's pretty obvious by the posts which ones have their noses up someone's tailpipes.I've found that dropping a ball bearing out the window, letting it bounce up right handily into an oil pan. No damage, but the person tailgating backs off thinking the clunker in front of him/her is falling apart.
Apr 15, 2010 10:49 AM
0 0 Report Abuse

Stard3 wrote:
Hey Captain America, I always wanted to ask people why they do what you do. Not only is it more risky to pass on the right, people in that lane are usually going as fast as you so it's almost impossible to pass!
You are holding up all the traffic in that left lane. Not sure I really understand the logic in what you and many others do this for. Why wouldn't you simply show some courtesy and move to the right lane if there are others who want to use the fast lane? Do you do that on purpose? Do you do it to make a point?
Apr 15, 2010 10:53 AM
2 0 Report Abuse

lillapoyka wrote:
what about the cops that drive on my butt?
Just about every driver on the road can be ticketed for driving less than 2 seconds behind the driver in front of them. Simply a way for the state to make up some of their deficit.
Apr 15, 2010 10:54 AM
1 0 Report Abuse

lillapoyka wrote:
The people that really need to get tickets are those that are driving 30 in a 45 (happens all the time on 19). The ones that use the turn right lane as a lane to merge left. The ones that stop in the the center lane because they missed their turn and don't want to drive further and make a uturn.
Apr 15, 2010 10:56 AM
4 0 Report Abuse

Da_Joker wrote:
Sevo- Ah... Who said ANYTHING about having "a right to tailgate and run red lights?" Here a idea... Go back and re-read my comment. Process the material... Then come back and make a rational statement.
I would like to know how the device is calibrated? I guess the technology is accurate because they said so... Right. Oh yeah... Ignorance is blistful.
Apr 15, 2010 10:59 AM
0 1 Report Abuse

leftyiii wrote:
Yeah, if I am in my truck, I have NO problem slamming on the brakes, but when I have the Vette out that is a different story!
Apr 15, 2010 11:02 AM
0 0 Report Abuse

leftyiii wrote:
Yeah, seems like when I am in my Vette, everyone wants to ride my ●●● and pass me, I guess it is a jealousy issue
Apr 15, 2010 11:05 AM
1 1 Report Abuse

Stard3 wrote:
lillapoyka - Try and understand this. They are very short handed at times out there. Cops have a huge area to cover in their zones. They are going from one call to the next to try and handle what they can. Typically...(not always of course)If they are driving on your butt, they need to get to their next call. Think about it, why would you think they would be in a hurry? To go where? To eat lunch? Not likely. It is more like another call they need to get to.
There are many times that they do not turn on their lights and sirens when going to a call because people panic and crash. They try to keep that to a minimum and utilize them carefully, especially in high traffic areas. If you see a cop on your butt, just move out of the way. Do Cops drive aggressively at times? Sure they do. It's not to because they are "above" you or "because they can".
Apr 15, 2010 11:06 AM
2 0 Report Abuse

Phoenix wrote:
The person be tailgated is at risk of serious injury. I already have a back injury - being rear-ended by someone who can't stop in time can paralyze me.
Apr 15, 2010 11:06 AM
2 0 Report Abuse

flygirl88 wrote:
A good rule of thumb is If you can see the bottom of the wheels of the car in front of you, you're at a safe distance... or at least that's what I was taught in driver's ed so many years ago. I'm a woman, but I agree with Lhandley... it does seem women tailgate more than men.
Apr 15, 2010 11:11 AM
4 1 Report Abuse

33713 wrote:
nice another way to squeeze money out of people. i wonder how many tickets them selves will get. i see cops all the time riding peoples a ss and speeding around someone. fair is fair right?
Apr 15, 2010 11:22 AM
0 2 Report Abuse

Boppy wrote:
There's a way to ignore tailgaters. Ignore them and don't look in your rear view mirror. They eventually go around you. If the speed limit is 65mph, what is the top speed a motorist should be doing in the far, left lane? If the speed limit is 65mph, there's no excuse for people to be doing more than 5-8mph above the limit. That brings their speed to more than 70mph. Isn't that enough speed to be driving? I think so. I know there's bloggers who will accuse me of going to slow at 73mph in the far left lane. That's too bad. It's because of these scofflaws who want to travel 75,80,85 and at times, 95mph, who cause wrecks. Stop the speeding. Obey the law and stop the tailgating.
Apr 15, 2010 11:23 AM
3 1 Report Abuse

sevo wrote:
Da -Joker - I stand by what I wrote.
Apr 15, 2010 11:26 AM
0 1 Report Abuse

kimmy wrote:
I hate tailgaters! I always leave just enough room between me and the car in front of me to be safe which is just enough room for some jerk to slip right in which makes me have to slow down to get off his rear. When a jerk ride my butt I just want to slam on breaks as hard as I can.....oops I saw a dog and had to avoid it. Sorry officer he was just following me to close.
Apr 15, 2010 11:48 AM
2 0 Report Abuse

meatballredoo wrote:
The number one killer on Florida's highways is failure to yield to a traffic control device. The number one, most frequent citation given in Florida? Speeding. If you look this up in Department of Highway Sfety stats you'll find this to be true. This new tailgate tool is no different than a speed gun: It's used to generate revenue with no regard for the safety of our highways. People aren't dying from rear-enders. If governments were concerned with safety,they would enforce stop sign and red light laws, the top killers. Instead, our government has changed the motto of our law enforcement officers from "Serve and Protect" to "Observe and Collect". They are no more than revenue officers.
http://scottfactor.com
Apr 15, 2010 11:52 AM
0 1 Report Abuse

JHendrix wrote:
Good. I hate when there's always some ●●●●●●● on a cell phone who is tailing you even when you're going the speed limit or 5 over.
Apr 15, 2010 12:03 PM
1 0 Report Abuse

JHendrix wrote:
I was also almost hit in the back because I stopped and didn't want to run the light. The ●●●●●●● behind me figured I was going to go through it.. and I could hear him stop too and he was very close to me.
Apr 15, 2010 12:12 PM
0 0 Report Abuse

FFRET wrote:
If I'm going the speed limit on any highway and I'm in the left lane, don't get mad at me and become agressive. If the speed limit is too slow for you, then go around. You're the one causing a hazardous situation, not me. The signs say, "Slower traffic keep right". If I'm doing the speed limit, how can I be slower traffic? Oh Yeah, the laws only apply to other people, not you.
Apr 15, 2010 3:22 PM
0 0 Report Abuse

rightwingrocker wrote:
Excellent... Tailgating is the highest sin one can commit against me on the roads. Now we need a law passed to ticket drivers who block passing lanes on the highways. Making overtaking on the right illegal would be a plus as well.
Apr 15, 2010 4:24 PM
0 0 Report Abuse

Rufus wrote:
I guess the cops have a new toy. I live in Belmont Heights. Gangs and Drug dealers run wild here day and night. While those cops were playing with their new toys there were drug deals and burglaries all over the city. I think the reason they concentrate on driving citations is because it is easy money. Most people pay their driving fines. Burglars and drug dealers don't pay anything. They live it up in jail.
Apr 15, 2010 6:25 PM
0 0 Report Abuse

gentlejim wrote:
I agree that I see way too many people riding right up the butt of another car, and it is very dangerous. However, the two second rule is bogus... Try it yourself! When you see the rear end of the car in front of you go parallel to a pole or street light, start counting one thousand one, one thousand two... If your front bumper is parallel to that pole before you finish counting, you are breaking the law. Tried it this morning on the freeway, and I had to have about ten cars length between me and another car doing about 60. At slower speeds, it was even more ridiculous. On Dale Mabry this afternoon, there was so much room between the two cars that people kept consistently cutting in front of me because there was a big opening.Maybe it is the law that needs to be changed... I'm old, and my reaction time is much better than two seconds.
Apr 15, 2010 7:03 PM
0 0 Report Abuse

voxyqt wrote:
sevo, maybe I am you want in on the usual action, big boy? I mean little boy??? You must be the new times critic. Get a life, sweetie.
Apr 15, 2010 7:35 PM
0 0 Report Abuse

voxyqt wrote:
no stard3 we are AFRAID OF THEM. It's illegal for them to terrorize citizens. When we finally sue their ●●●●● into extinctino maybe we will have REAL COPS AGAIN.
Apr 15, 2010 7:38 PM



Tampa police to use laser guns to catch tailgaters
By Kim Wilmath, Times Staff Writer Posted: Apr 15, 2010 06:43 AM
Tampa police Cpl. William Shaw uses one of the department’s new laser tools Thursday in Palmetto Beach to determine how closely drivers are following one another.
[KIM WILMATH Times]
Story Tools
Email Article

Contact the editor

Print this story

Comment on this story

Email Newsletters

Purchase reprints
[KIM WILMATH Times]
Officer Obel Boza (IS THIS ANY RELATION TO THE FUNERAL HOME OWNER AND WHY WOULDN"T YOU BE SURPRISED???) gave a warning to Tim Pigott, 42, for following too closely on N 20th Street. Pigott, who at MacDill Air Force Base, said he learned his lesson.

Family devastated after house fire
Fired employee shoots man
TAMPA — Police unveiled a new high-tech tool Thursday they say will help crack down on tailgating and reduce rear-end collisions.
The laser tool is similar to the radar guns commonly used to catch speeders. The tool measures the time that elapses between cars, said police spokeswoman Andrea Davis.
State law allows police to ticket drivers who are two seconds or less behind the car in front of them.
Tampa police got a $48,000 state grant to buy 12 of the devices.
Having accurate proof of the distance between cars will help police make case in court, Davis said.
Sixteen officers were trained to use the new laser. The technology has been around for a couple of years. The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office already has two of the devices in use.
Police demonstrated the devices Thursday morning in Palmetto Beach, where they stopped vehicles on 20th Street.
Follow This Just In on Twitter.[Last modified: Apr 15, 2010 09:51 AM] Click here to post a comment
There are 35 comments Oldest First Newest First Top Rated

chopper2 wrote:
Great! now thier pointing a laser up our butt's. To be honest. I'm all for it. Tailgaters are not only annoying, but they have forced me to run thru a changing light, to avoid being slammed in the a$$.
Apr 15, 2010 6:59 AM
6 2 Report Abuse

Poppy wrote:
Good. Tailgating is dangerous and, most tailgaters are aggressive drivers.
Apr 15, 2010 7:16 AM
6 2 Report Abuse

WingRider wrote:
Now if you could actually get any cops to actually enforce those laws about tailgating and running lights, and speeding and aggressive driving, etc. etc. Oh yeah, and maybe NOT commit those crimes themselves??
Apr 15, 2010 7:29 AM
4 3 Report Abuse

Hondo wrote:
About time. These punks who drive up your a@@ while texting and talking on cells has to stop.
Apr 15, 2010 7:34 AM
5 2 Report Abuse

Astutefl wrote:
"State statutes allow officers ticket drivers who are two seconds behind the car in front of them." So, if I'm driving 20 mph, and am 2 seconds behind someone, it's the same as driving 80 mph and being 2 seconds behind someone else? Nice law.
Apr 15, 2010 7:38 AM
3 5 Report Abuse

Lhandley wrote:
I drive 75 to atlanta alot and I find that about 7 out of 10 drivers who pass me at around 75mph or more are women and most of them first have to run up on my rear end to try and force me to move over faster. I hope the troopers get this new gadget also.
Apr 15, 2010 7:47 AM
3 8 Report Abuse

Clearwateryeyes wrote:
Lhandley. You are probably the one who is in the left lane,obstructing the flow of traffic. The big signs in the median instruct slow traffic to keep RIGHT. Thus allowing officers to ticket YOU. So... That being said...Please move over and let the rest of us be on our way.
Apr 15, 2010 8:01 AM
7 2 Report Abuse

DR wrote:
Lhandley, you just admitted you don't understand the law since the left lane is used for passing other vehicles. The left lane is not for your leisure, get the heck out of it. If you're in the left lane and people are using the right lane to pass you, YOU are in the worng. The irritating thing on 75, besides the dummies who drive in the left lane for no reason, is that when you try to keep a safe distance behind the vehicle in front of you, some jerk slides in.
Apr 15, 2010 8:07 AM
8 1 Report Abuse

reddogbluedog wrote:
actually , the old law and drivers ed mantra was 1/2 second per 10 mph. So, if you are travelling 50 mph, you should be 2 1/2 seconds behind,4 seconds at 80 mph,etc. Frankly, I don't see them proactive with this. I just see them adding extra charges onto your ticket if involved in an accident.
Apr 15, 2010 8:12 AM
2 1 Report Abuse

windowsugar wrote:
I see all the cops were notified to hop on first. a. read the statutes relating to laser/radar. They're NOT accurate. Police can AND DO fake the tests. READ ! b. I'm so happy that they've spent likely MILLIONS on this while tampa residents are being MURDERED IN THEIR HOMES AT A SICKENING PACE WHILE PAM AND WHAT'S HER NAME TOUT THE PLUMMMETING CRIME.
Apr 15, 2010 8:15 AM
2 5 Report Abuse

windowsugar wrote:
lhandley that will never happen. When you have these idiots on your ●●● forcing dangerous lane changes even though you are going the legal speed limit when they finally manage to force you over they're often firemen or other idiots. I watched one get pulled over after doing that to me on 75 and of course, there was no ticket issued unless that's the fastest writing cop EVER. They try to force you into other lanes of traffic at times in heavy traffic when NO ONE should be changing lanes. THEY are the idiots. Drive your safe way. If they want to die they've got plenty of time.
Apr 15, 2010 8:17 AM
1 8 Report Abuse

elainec wrote:
If only they would ticket the drivers going 20 mph below the speed limit in the passing land of US 19 obstructing the flow of traffic...or people who panic at rainfall and drive with hazard lights on causing everyone else to switch lanes to avoid them. How about the segment of population with slow reaction times who watch your car approaching at 55 mph for 1/4 mile and wait until you are RIGHT there before pulling out of a parking lot in front of you and slamming on their brakes to check their mirrors?
Apr 15, 2010 8:18 AM
5 3 Report Abuse

windowsugar wrote:
They don't care about enforcing the laws, silly. They care about back dooring the homeland security and YOUR money out to their backddor company buddies. AND sitting in training for WEEKS or MONTHS being paid. End of story.
Apr 15, 2010 8:19 AM
3 5 Report Abuse

cbtgator wrote:
While I'm all for reducing tailgating (except during football games), this just seems like another gimmick to make more money. Ask yourself and then answer, is it realistic to use this device during rush hour traffic? If that's the case then I'll run down to the DMV and turn in my license now. Anyone who drives in Tampabay knows that it is a nightmare. But given the reality of driving the gauntlet every day, we may as well issue a new Sunpass for tailgating or set up a toll both. Better yet, why don't we just set up a system that allows us to pay for the number of cars that we are going to be less than 2 seconds behind now. This is one of those ideas that going to make us all criminals again - like the 55 MPH speed limit. How about this, increase the use of better mass transit and take away all the cars. PROBLEM SOLVED.
Apr 15, 2010 8:20 AM
4 0 Report Abuse

windowsugar wrote:
And to sum it up this is a very stupid thing. When traffic is slowing you will be closer to each other .. many times you will be closer. THE ONLY TIME this would be of use is on an open highway or the open interstate. What a waate of money to scoop up some revenue and make things in general, MORE dangerous.
Apr 15, 2010 8:21 AM
3 3 Report Abuse

leftyiii wrote:
Whatever happened to the law for slower traffic KEEP RIGHT, driving anywhere around here in a 55 mph you have people in the left lane doing 40mph, now what can be done about that, HELLO COPS, now there's a way to make money for your county/city/state!and less agressive drivers!
Apr 15, 2010 8:21 AM
7 0 Report Abuse

H MAN wrote:
Slow left lane drivers are the most retarded people on the planet. I have seen many near misses while dozens of cars are forced to go around the slow left lane moron who is just cruising along chatting on their cell phone. MOVE OVER. It is the law.
Apr 15, 2010 8:41 AM
7 2 Report Abuse

Ripley's wrote:
When they start targeting those folks who dont understand 'SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT' there won't be tailgating on interstates. The idiots who tailgate me on a 2 lane road and I am doing 5 mph over the posted speed are the ones that need ticketing.
Apr 15, 2010 8:45 AM
6 1 Report Abuse

marygarfield wrote:
well i am not surprise the cops found another way to get dollars for the cause. now no one like a tailgater worst than me but, really you have to move out of state like so many have to get away from these crazy ways of getting the dollar from a turnip.
Apr 15, 2010 8:45 AM
3 2 Report Abuse

B0B wrote:
I say throw all this techno-garbage in the trash and use all these funds to replace all traffic detail cop cars with various un-marked vehicles of different makes & models. I saw a St. Pete cop in a gray plain jane 1999 Ford Taurus pull over a guy for cutting him off on Gandy...and I cheered. I've also seen a Dodge Dakota they have that has a hard-tonneau bed cover that raised up a few inches to reveal the flashing lights...fantastic idea!! Bottom line, Un-marked patrol cars are THE most effective tool against aggressive driving, period. And please LEO's, PLEASE enforce the left-lane laws on the interstates!!!!!!!!!
Apr 15, 2010 8:56 AM
1 0 Report Abuse

fayejay wrote:
I'm sick of the cops bullying people, I wish these Ba$turds would stop finding ways to gouge money from us, as far as I'm concerned they can all go to he!!.This is a complete load of crap, take your dumba$$ technology and ram it!
Apr 15, 2010 8:57 AM
4 1 Report Abuse

metalchristian wrote:
dr lhandley never said they drive in the left lane
Apr 15, 2010 9:00 AM
1 2 Report Abuse

cholouno wrote:
The police love their new toys and the new way to extract money.
Apr 15, 2010 9:22 AM
1 1 Report Abuse

Ray5719 wrote:
I believe that IMPEDING traffic is just as VALID a citation! So, there's ANOTHER thing that the police could do to help traffic. They most likely would have to be mobile to catch it, but not always. It would certainly help traffic. It's just too bad that the police have to TEACH everyone HOW TO DRIVE!!
Apr 15, 2010 9:24 AM
1 0 Report Abuse

Judy Ann Hansell wrote:
Nope, I agree with Chopper 2, he's right, I get sick of someone on my butt, then turn around, and I have to run an amber light, just to avoid getting hit from behind. More power to ya Police Dept!!!!!
Apr 15, 2010 9:33 AM
2 1 Report Abuse

leftyiii wrote:
Are there any LEO's out there listening to these comments, or do you need permission to target left lane slo-pokes and text/talkers?
Apr 15, 2010 9:36 AM
3 1 Report Abuse

sevo wrote:
fayejay - take your ignorant attitude and ram it. Sounds like you are a rammer.
Apr 15, 2010 9:36 AM
0 2 Report Abuse

TruthHurts00 wrote:
BOB - unmarked police vehicles are CHEATING. thats not the way the game goes, if i see him and slow down before his laser gets me I win, otherwise, ticket. all these cops in super duty pickup trucks and blue dodge chargers ●●●● me off
Apr 15, 2010 9:40 AM
0 2 Report Abuse

DR wrote:
metalchristian, read it again. I never see people ride up on a car in the right lane to make them move to the left to pass them. You must not drive at all. I don't see how they can enforce this. They would have to have video of it to prove in court of law. This definitely can't be enforced in heavy traffic, unless they wnt to pull over hundreds of cars at a time.
Apr 15, 2010 9:42 AM
2 0 Report Abuse

sevo wrote:
marygarfield - hate to spoil your day, but Florida isn't the first to enforce these laws with the new tools. You people seem to think that Florida is the only state. Hey, try obeying the laws and you won't have to move. And I'll donate $10 for your gas to get out of town.
Apr 15, 2010 9:48 AM
0 0 Report Abuse

wormzer wrote:
Anyone on these posts who support more law enforcement and government work for government. Apparently everyone seems to know this already. Hey pigs. (you know who you are). oink oink, how about a ham sandwich!
Apr 15, 2010 9:50 AM
1 2 Report Abuse

sevo wrote:
wormzer - If you never left your run down trailer you wouldn't have to worry. Loser. Move to mexico, they enforce nothing.
Apr 15, 2010 9:52 AM
1 1 Report Abuse

leftyiii wrote:
I spotted a bumper sticker that said,Left Lane For Idiots/Passing
Apr 15, 2010 9:53 AM
0 0 Report Abuse

voxyqt wrote:
wormzer where have you BEEN. Please post your link again. I lost the darn thing. We should talk ! Have you read kevin mcginley? They faked everything with him too and covered up his murder for their family.
Apr 15, 2010 9:55 AM
0 0 Report Abuse

voxyqt wrote:
sevo, wormzer is rich. You must be from the rundown trailer. wormzer will OWN YOU some day soon along with most of the LEO and firepigs from FL. (and DC) who cover up murders.
Apr 15, 2010 9:57 AM
0 0 Report Abuse *****************************************************
ORGANIZE FOR SINGLE PAYER HEALTH CARE, PEACE and other goals

Favor Factory 2008 quick look at your congress person and WHERE they send your money and who gives them money frequently the same names on both lists. Have a look.
suggested email signature: NOTICE: Due to Presidential Executive Orders, the NSA
may have read this email without warning,
warrant, or notice. They may do this without any judicial or
legislative oversight. You have no recourse nor protection
save to call for the impeachment of the current President.
ERACISM: ALL colors with love and respect.

"This Act (the Federal Reserve Act, Dec. 23rd 1913) establishes the most gigantic trust on earth. When the President (Woodrow Wilson) signs the Bill, the invisible government of the Monetary Power will be legalised... The worst legislative crime of the ages is perpetrated by this banking and currency Bill."
Charles A. Lindbergh, Sr.

Tampa Firemen and Other Firemen Fire Brigade: NeoNazis

Follow along with Tampa Stalking HERE.
Additional
data on GANG STALKING IN AMERICA and ELSEWHERE

KNOW WHERE YOU STAND AND STAND THERE
The DOCUMENTED TRUTH about Masons and Shriners (part of it )
ANOTHER BUSH LIE

I've saved some sunlight
if you should ever need
a place away from darkness
where your mind can feed.
from Rod McKuen's "I've Saved The Summer"

Our scientific power has outrun our spiritual power.
We have guided missiles and misguided men.

Martin Luther King, Jr. (1929-1968)

Make today COUNT.
Go to to find the phone numbers of your Senators and Representative.
Live Vote for Impeachment
Brought to you LIVE from THE TAMPA NAIL HOUSE ... : Proud members of the drive-by media (just like Thomas Paine, father of America)

... located in the midtown desired redevelopment center just one block from the river.
The City of Tampa and it's assorted city-sanctioned gang members need this property because it's in the middle of land they intend to develop for gambling facilities.
LaS VEgas here in Tampa : Ta-Vegas or Tam-Gas.
But it's going to cost YOU a helluva lot of money as they defend their criminal acts in federal court due to what they are doing to my family and I in
the process of attempting to steal our home.

Terrorist,"Cause" and Gang Stalking Perpetrated by Tampa Firemen and other Firemen -- revealed and written about.

Some more threats from Tampa firemen (we'll just drive by your burning house if we know who you are) no kidding? I would NEVER have guessed that !
More mention of Firefighter and Police participation in gang-stalking
Technorati Tags

Technorati Tags: , , ,

Blanks and Charges

Okay, tell me if this sounds mercenary. I'm leaving out names and identities for now, and even some words to protect those who frankly don't deserve protection but having never been a RAT (like some) I just don't feel good about spilling people's filthy sides of their lives onto the WWW...

However -- (you knew this was coming, right??) -- I'm willing to disclose same for a fee. In fact, I'm going to disclose some of this in a book which will definitely be for sale very soon but if you'd like to know if your name or some similar aspect that identifies your smarmy and illegal acts towards me and my family have been mentioned I'd be happy to negotiate a fee with you. For the record, save your pennies if I've known you longer than thirty years. Out of respect for you and your family I'll leave your names out. Out of respect for you and your family I have remained silent. Apparently this same respect was not inbred in you. That's a pity but you and yours are safe with me. The ones who took it upon themselves to do your bidding against an innocent family are wide open just like they've left MY family wide open. Herewith I refer to my extended family and network many of whom are currently suffering at your hands. Be on notice.

Bush McCain Huggy Bears 2008

Bush McCain Huggy Bears 2008
Blast Off's Huggy Bear Pic Challenge

A Nation in DISTRESS

A Nation in DISTRESS

Technorati

.....
In my living room watching;
but I am not laughing ....

..... risk something, take back what's yours
say something that you know they might attack you for
cause I'm sick of being treated like I have before ....
...
Meanwhile, the leader just talks away
Stuttering and mumbling for nightly news to replay
And the rest of the world watching at the end of the day

In their living room laughing like,

"what did he say?"



Fight the Good Fight

" .... courage is humankind's cardinal virtue, because ''it makes all other virtues possible."
Reverend William Sloane Coffin

......" And I dare you to ask for a lot, I dare you to hold fast to your ideals and to expound them as publicly and as fearlessly as Martin Luther King and Bill Coffin and Betty Friedan and those dozens of grandmothers arrested a few weeks ago for protesting the war in Iraq."

Francine du Plessix Gray

BPM = MSM

MainSTREAMMedia=Bush Propaganda Machine
MSM = BPM

BPM=MSM
vox dictionary
Never Mistake Kindness for Weakness
I prefer to be a dreamer among the humblest, with visions to be realized, than lord among those without dreams and desires. Kahlil Gibran
Every man dies.

Not every man really lives.

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends...... Martin Luther King, Jr.

Vox Talk

Contrary to popular belief:

Patience is NOT a virtue.

It is concentrated strength.
"The pioneers of a warless world are the young men (and women) who refuse military service."

- Albert Einstein
"Only those who dare to fail miserably can achieve greatly" – Robert Kennedy
"Those who profess to favor freedom and yet deprecate agitation…want crops without plowing up the ground, they want rain without thunder and lightening. They want the ocean without the awful roar of its many waters…. Power concedes nothing without a demand. It never did and it never will." Frederick Douglass, 1857
Tis nobler to lose honor to save the lives of men than it is to gain honor by taking them.

~David Borenstein

You cannot win a War on Terrorism. It’s like having a war on jealousy.

~David Cross

Blog Roll Me ~~~

Labels

Fight Child Protective Services False Accusations

Fighting Child Protective Services False Accusations

About Me

ANYWHERE, ANYWHERE LOL, United States
I was born a citizen of the world and have remained such but along with that: I'm a long time Tampa resident. Mixed bag at that as I've seen life here from nearly all angles and while somewhere in there I became slightly indoctrinated, I'm not too proud of the way people have taken over this city and run it with an iron fist for all but some. This city is working hard on creating just two classes. Thems and them dont's and they are working hard to shove some families down into the gutter for reasons known only to them. Some might be as petty as jealousy, some might be politically motivated, some might just be stupid and all are wrong. I want to believe we can get better but that would entail some stuff that I have no control over. I only can control myself and my reactions to what occurs.

Blog Archive

Ybor City Stogie

Ybor City Stogie

Voice of Freedom

Voice of Freedom
Joe Redner's site

http://americanwisdom.org

http://americanwisdom.org

Disclaimer and Legal-ese

To Whom it may concern: The contents of this web-page reflect the opinions and experiences of the authors. No contents here are fodder for legal use or purposes. This is a fiction or non-fiction story unfolding and as such all references are held for editing and any references to persons or entities living or dead are merely coincidental and should not be construed as proof or material for legal purposes.

DISCLAIMER

You (the reader and copier) accept all risks and responsibility for losses, damages, costs and other consequences resulting directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.

To the maximum permitted by law, OWNER excludes all liability to any person arising directly or indirectly from using this site and any information or material available from it.

In other words: read it, enjoy it ... copy it, paste it, distribute it widely.

Don't construe it as anything but what it is: the opinion and experiences of a novelist on the way ... anything that IS true can be proven. Anything that's not true --- well, that's my opinion and yours, isn't it?


My blog is worth 27,092.28.
How much is your blog worth?

My apologies

Addendum: Please check back to older posts as I am constantly updating them as I have more time to delve into the interesting subjects. I thought that comments were automatically enabled. I apologize for the inability to comment. I was able to comment but that's because I'm the author (duh) Now, everyone can comment. It's a free for all. Hey, as well, if you'd like to publish to this blog it'd be cool if you were like-minded but if you're not that's okay too -- just email me and I'll add your email to the list of publishers to this blog.
weblogUpdates.ping Tampas Back Door Ways (OR) http://www.tampasbackdoorways.blogspot.com/